Return & Exchange
No Return, only exchange due to the current COVID situation worldwide.
There is a 7 Day product defect exchange policy that starts on the day of delivery. Customers who purchased online or over the phone should contact client care at 1-563-513-5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org to notify them of their issue or concern. Note that perming, lifting, colouring, cutting, rinsing, removing the hair from the weft, or otherwise processing the hair VOIDS the Product Exchange Policy. We will accept the exchange of UNOPEN packages within seven days of purchase.
When you first receive the wig order, please use a wig cap (included) to try on your wig for fit to keep the wig/product in new and unused condition. Keep all original packaging and avoid damages like
NOT TO SEW YOUR WIG
DON'T ADD CLIPS.
Your wigs/extensions need to come in the following exchange policy in mind to be applicable for exchange:
- Exchange requests are only applicable within 7 days from the date of purchase.
- Exchanges are only applicable on new, unused wigs.
- Original tags shouldn't be removed, and the piece must be returned with all original packaging and accompanied by your original receipt.
The wig needs to be in its original form for the exchange to be accepted. Suppose the unit is returned and appears to be worn. This includes but is not limited to:
- Cutting/Damaging the lace or any part of the wig
- Taken out original tags
- Wig/Extension has been brushed, washed, trimmed, dyed (or chemically altered in any way), flat ironed, or manipulated with any styling tool, including hair dryers.
Exchanges will not be accepted if the unit has had hair products, hair wigs, or any other products applied to the hair. Exchanges will not be accepted for units with products that are torn or damaged in any way. This includes damage from sewing needles.